Saturday, October 29, 2016

My parents came to visit!! They flew in late on a Thursday night and left Tuesday evening. We absolutely loved having them around and it was so fun to have my dad come out as well. Usually it is just my mom so we were extra lucky to have my dad too. People who live near their family are seriously blessed!!


When they were here, we took my dad out to lunch at a Japanese Stake house to celebrate his birthday that was coming up (my mom stayed home with the kids), Justin and I (+ William) were able to have a date night at a Indian Restaurant (interesting..), they went on walks around the neighborhood, took the kids to the lake so that William and I could get some rest, watched Jurassic World AND Jurassic Park 3 (my dads FAVORITE movie), my dad was able to stand in the circle for William's baby blessing, had my favorite Robinson Sunday Dinner (roast, potatoes, salad..etc), mom took me out for an early dinner to Subway and then we went thrift store shopping...yay!, dad helped fix Kyra's door... and of course it was just so nice having them around and enjoying their company. I hope that we can make this a yearly tradition of both of them flying out for a few days. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment