Thursday, May 25, 2017

Last week was a BLAST!!

Ethan turned 6 on Monday the 15th AND the community pool opened up for the summer season (I have been counting down the DAYS for it to open from last summer when it closed). We went to a Japanese Hibachi Grill (our favorite!) for lunch, swimming afterwards for THREE and a HALF hours, and of course cake and ice cream for dinner.

Justin and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on Wednesday. We went swimming as a family for an hour and then Justin and I went on a hot date. We both had a 90 minute massage and then went to Logan's Roadhouse for dinner. I sure do love Justin and am so thankful that we are married. He truly is **perfect** for me. I look forward to the next 10 years and all the adventures that await us (hopefully it won't include another 17 moves like the last 10 years did...).

Friday (through Monday) William and I flew out to Arizona for a Busbee Family Reunion on Saturday and then a Robinson Reunion on Sunday. It is always so great to be with my family! They are some of my most favorite people in the WORLD. I am happy that they were able to meet William as a baby (he is so stinking cute!). On Sunday we "roasted" Kristy (my oldest sister) for her 40th birthday and I loved hearing everyone's memories of her. :)  Some of the highlights of the trip was: my dad surprising me at the airport to pick me up (I thought it was going to be Melissa but was super sick so wasn't able to make it), going to Denny's in Benson for lunch with dad, bisquets and gravy for breakfast TWO mornings in a row at the hotel (my favorite breakfast ever!), seeing a high school friend (Charles Jones) whom I hadn't seen in 11 years, just being in St. David, going to church with my family, family dinners and just being together, and finally getting to visit my parents house in Thatcher. They built a house there two years come August and I always wanted to see it. My mom definitely has a gift for decorating and making it home-y. I felt like I was surrounded by childhood memories and I wish I had had the time to truly soak it all in. Trips back home are never quite long enough but I am thankful for the time that I had and look forward to visiting next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love Mom and Dad's new house! It's so pretty and i like that ist next to the golf course makes everything so green:-)
    I'm glad you made it to the Family reunion
    Loves,Tamara

    ReplyDelete