Sunday, July 23, 2017


Justin took the day off of work last weekend and said that I could do anything I wanted for a certain amount of money (wahoo!!!). I could get a massage, go shopping...do whatever...and I knew exactly what I wanted to do! I got a haircut and color. :-D I got it cut at Great Clips (only $13 vs 50 at a fancy salon...not paying that much money for a haircut), had lunch at Subway and then went to Tangles to get my hair colored (I'd rather not say how much money it was... there is a reason why I RARELY ever get my hair professionally colored).  It took about 2 1/2 hours and it was fun to be pampered the whole time. I about fell asleep a few times because it felt so good to have my hair played with. **best feeling ever!**

I am loving the lighter color and it'll be the closest I'll ever get to being blond. I've always wanted to see what I would look like blond but I think that's an item on my bucket list that just needs to go. Great thing about this way of coloring it is that it's easy upkeep, unlike if I were to have gotten highlights that started at the roots.





No comments:

Post a Comment