Sunday, January 28, 2018

LDS Celebrities


I love living in the Nashville area! 

Justin and Kyra went to a Lindsey Stirling concert in October 2016 (I would have gone too but William was only a few weeks old and I didn't know how he'd do in a concert). 




Justin, Kyra, William and I went to a FREE Easter Concert with David Archuleta and Nathan Pacheco at the end of March 2017. 




Justin and I went to a Paul Cardall fireside in November 2017. 




Last Tuesday I ran into David Archuleta at the Bishops Store House! My insides about EXPLODED. 


I walked into the waiting room and sat down in the corner because I could see that "this guy" was talking to people that were in the seats and I didn't want to bother. I glanced up and saw David. Say waaaaaaaht!??!?! I wanted to go all crazy fan girl on him but I pulled up my big girl undies and remained calm. He went into the next room right after talking with the other people and so I wasn't able to say anything but I was NOT about to leave without meeting him so when our food was ready to be picked up, Max, Adam and I went to the back and met him. I shook his hand (and after realizing that that wasn't good enough) I asked if I could have a hug. haha. We then sat and chatted like old dear friends (riiiight) and then before making too much of a fool of myself had to walk away. GUH. How cool was that!??! Out of ALL places in the entire WOLD that David could have been, he chose to serve at the Bishops Store House. I had never been so thankful to be poor and needing assistance with food. HAHA (I prefer to be on the giving end rather the receiving end but I know it's just for a very short time...). I can't believe that I had tried really hard before leaving to get Justin to go for me (it's a hour round trip and I wasn't much in the mood for going). I'd have been devastated if I had missed that opportunity! BTW I just have to explain... I *do not* have a crush on the kid. I just really admire his goodness and lets be real, it's always fun to meet a celebrity because how often does that happen???

To finish off the "Nashville LDS experience" it would be AWESOME to see
The Piano Guys. :-D 


No comments:

Post a Comment