Sunday, April 29, 2018

The Piano Guys---CHECK


Speaking of The Piano Guys, I saw them in concert on Wednesday in the famous Ryman Auditorium (built in 1892) in downtown Nashville!! I was able to tag along with the Bambas's (our neighbors that live down the street from us, Karen, Faith, Shelly and their mom).
Music is so powerful and I enjoyed feeling the Spirit through their music. Steven Sharpe, the guy that plays the chello, is hilarious! I was not expecting to have such a good laugh at the concert. I hope that everyone who has an opportunity to see them in concert will one day be able to. It was worth every penny!
And I am SO THANKFUL for Ester, a sweet lady from church, who offered to babysit the kids so that I could enjoy this "night on the town" worry free. It was my first time leaving Adam with a babysitter for a long time but I knew he was in good hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment